Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome Olivia!

We are anxiously awaiting Miss Olivia. She is due to arrive on April 14th, but if she is anything like her big brother she could be here any day. My sisters Karla and Amanda were kind enough to throw me a baby shower to welcome our newest addition (thank you again girls!).

My sister Karla and I, ready to eat cake!

I am very blessed! Thank you everybody!

How much bigger can that belly get?

Aunt Angie feeding baby Gracie

Grandma and Me

My sister Amanda and I

Natalia...not being very nice with the ribbon. We still aren't speaking. :) (just kidding)

Aunt Carol was very kind. She almost won

The adorable baby Kailynn with her Mommy Christina.

Grandma Betty, Aunt Carol, Aunt Mary. Its so nice when two families can come together.

I would have made a great Vanna!

Aunt Mandy holding baby Gracie.

It was a very nice shower! Thank you to everyone who came! Olivia will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment