Saturday, June 27, 2009

It Starts...

So, today is the day. I started a blog. Thanks to Miss Mina and her blogspot expertise, the Schneider's officially have their own website. Even though everyone knows I am not a Schneider yet, I am at heart and that's all that matters. So, for the sake of having a clever title I am unofficially adopting the name. Bear with me, its under construction. I am hoping to start adding pictures tonight when Mr. Aiden goes to bed. I will also put a link on myspace to guide people here as I will no longer be updating that page (its just too hard). I am so excited about being a blogger, hopefully the excitement doesn't wear off too soon. I would hate for this to be the only post on the Schneider Scoop. lol....we will see.

1 comment:

  1. This better NOT be your only post! I will have to keep nagging you until you suffuciently update it. Kudos and welcome to the blogger world!

    ReplyDelete